The following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) are a contract between you and us. By using the website of the company “Dynasty”, you agree to be bound by the Terms.
The Terms of the website are available in the section “General”.
The terms of the contract are as follows:
1. You agree to pay the price indicated on the website.
2. The company ‘Dynasty’ is not liable for any loss or damage.
3. The price of the game is calculated according to the results of the previous games.
4. The user will be informed about the results and the final score of the games. The information will be updated on the company website. The results of each game will be available to the user in the ‘Results’ section.
5. The conditions of participation in the competition will be clearly stated on the site.
6. The data provided by the user will not be used for any other purposes.
7. The users can make changes to their personal data.
8. The service is available to users from all over the world.
9. The personal data will be processed in accordance with the data protection regulations of the country where the service is provided.
10. The website is available 24/7.
11. The services are available to all users.
12. The cancellation of the participation in a competition is possible at any time.
13. The right to cancel the participation is given to the users at the time of registration.
14. The payment is made via the website or via the service.
15. The registration is free.
16. The participation in competitions is free of charge.
17. The maximum number of participants in a game is 20.
18. The games are held in the following tournaments:
* World Championship;
* European Championship;
* Asian Championship; and
* African Championship.
19. The winner of each tournament will be invited to the next tournament.
20. The winners of the tournaments will be recognized on the results page.
21. The prizes will be awarded to the best players of the tournament.
22. The payments for the participation are made via bank transfer or via credit card.
23. The participants can make a maximum of three payments at a time.
24. The number of payments for each game is limited.
25. The competition is held once a week.
26. The game will end at the end of the next day.
27. The participant will receive the results on the day of the end.
28. The player will receive a notification of the final results on his smartphone.
29. The notification will be sent via email.
30. The notifications will be received within 24 hours.
31. The final results will be announced on the main page. The information on the game will also be available on the ”Results” section. It will be possible to view the results in full.
32. The players will be able to view their personal statistics and the statistics of their team.
33. The statistics of the competitors will be presented in the form of tables.
34. The latest information will become available on a special section. It will contain the results from the previous competitions.
35. The competitors will receive an invitation to the tournament via email or via a special link.
36. The invitation will be valid for a maximum period of two months.
37. The deadline for the registration of players is the 1st of the following month.
38. The tournament will start on the 1th of the month. After that, the registration will be closed.
39. The team will be allowed to enter the tournament once.
40. The minimum number of players for a team is 2.
41. The teams will be limited to 2 players.
42. The rules of the competition are as following:
· The team must be able to play in the tournament;
·2· The minimum score of a team must not be less than 2;
3· Each team will play in a round-robin tournament; and
4· A maximum of 8 matches will be played.
43. The following rules will be applied to the teams:
a. A team will enter the competition once;
b. Each player will be assigned to a team;
c. All the players will play at the same time;
d. Only the best player of each team will count for the result of the match;
e. In the case of a draw, the team will receive half of the points;
f. If a team loses, the player who lost will be given a penalty.
44. The penalty will be removed from the scoreboard.
45. The penalties will be shown on the scoreboard after the match.
46. The match will be ended when one team has scored a goal.
47. The scorers will be notified via email after the end of the match. They will receive their results via email within 24 to 48 hours. This will be the final notification.